Being obese or overweight is a single reason for multiple diseases you can’t think of including heart diseases, Type 2 Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, kidney and liver diseases, cancer and lots more.
People are considered obese by their body mass index (BMI), a measurement get by dividing a person’s weight by the square of the one’s height.
Not only by diseases Point of View but also due to social, individual point of view, obesity is very dangerous to one’s health.
Sometimes many people want to know How to burn fat naturally and there are some genuine ways to reduce fats by them:-
- Add protein to your diet.
- Drink water, especially before a meal.
- Cut off the added sugar and all related products, use sugarfree instead.
- Eat less refined carb diet and go for a low carb diet.
- Take probiotic supplements for the increase of healthy bacteria in your intestines.
- Do exercise mainly cardio, running etc.
Below is the list of some exercises for fat burning:-
- Burpees: Burpees are the primary exercise for fat burning. You need to have a mattress on the floor and do the normal pushup and then jump above in the air and then again a normal pushup.
- Jumping rope: Jumping rope is easy to do exercise for 2 minutes straight to reduce fat at home.
- Mountain Climber: Mountain Climber is an easy exercise like burpees to helps you in reducing the excessive fat. To perform the mountain climber, you must have to be in the plank-like situation with your hands on the floor and rest of the body in the air. Then drive your left knee to your stomach and then switch the process with another knee.
- Russian Twists: Russian Twists are the most efficient way to make abs and obliques at home. You need to have a medicine ball (Gym Ball) or Plates for it. Sit up at the floor with your knees bent and hold the ball or plates with both hands, then turn your torso from left to right and vice versa while holding the object.
- Yoga exercises: Yoga exercises are best to do in the home and increase metabolism which helps in reducing fat from the body.
When is your body is in fat-burning mode?
Experts say that body doesn’t instantly go into the fat-burning mode right after starting exercise. Firstly the body starts burning the carbohydrates from the body; afterwards, it starts reducing glycogen from the body and in the end, the body starts working on the fat stored. It clearly shows that only workout is not enough, but a controlled diet is also required to gain the last step of fat burning.
Following are some of the food items that can help in fat burning:-
- Leafy Green Vegetables are the primary source of fibres and also low in calories which helps in getting essential nutrient for the body.
- Salmon like fishes are healthy and full loaded with high-quality protein, healthy fats and nutrients.
- Avocados are loaded with healthy fats as opposed to natural constituents of fruits which contains carbohydrates. It also contains water and fibres which make it energy-filled.
- Coconut oil has medium-chain triglycerides which are known to increase satiety better than other fats.
- Oats: Oats are highly soluble fibres, and make your tummy full for a longer time. It also helps in regulating blood sugar level.
- Green Tea: Green Tea contains polyphenols and Anti-Oxidants quantity more than Black tea which make it boost metabolism and help to reduce fats.
- Lemon Water: Lemon water (with no sugar and no salt) is the best substitute for carbonated water which contains more sugar and phosphorus which lead to weight gain and bone weakening.
- Olive Oil: Olive oil helps reduce Brown Fat tissue easily.
- Coffee: Coffee contains caffeine, a substance that boosts the metabolism and helps us in burning fats.
Now only diet alone can’t help reduce the excessive flabby areas in your body. There are some exercises which you can perform for fat burning at home for men and women.
Fat Burning Drinks
Multiple fat burning drinks are also here that can also help you in losing the excess fat from your body. Here are some of them:-
- Green tea: Green tea which is filled with beneficial antioxidants and other powerful nutrients which help you decreasing body weight.
- Coffee: Due to caffeine in coffee, it helps in boosting metabolism, which help in losing weight.
- Black tea: It contains polyphenols, antioxidants which encourage weight loss.
- Apple cider vinegar drinks: It contains acetic acid, a substance that stimulates weight loss by lowering insulin levels, improving metabolism, suppressing appetite etc.
- High Protein drinks: Beverages with high protein can curb hunger, decrease appetite which helps in decreasing fat.